WHY JOIN THE EARFUN AFFILIATE PROGRAM？
EarFun was established in 2018 by an experienced group of industrial designers, acoustic engineers and music enthusiasts who shared the goal of creating next-generation wireless audio devices. With Two CES 2020 Innovation Award and iF Design Award, EarFun is the most awarded new audio brand in 2020.
Earn up to 20% Commision
Quick Commision Payments
30 Days Order Validation
WORKING WITH US IS SIMPLE
- Product Review Sites
- Social Media Sites
- Have more ideas? Contact us via email@example.com, if you aren't sure if you qualify
Sign Up & Share the Link
Refer to Purchase
30 Days Order Validation
Get Your Commision
START REFERRING NOW
EarFun Air Pro 2 - BlackRules >
EarFun Free Pro 2Rules >
EarFun Air Pro SV - BlackRules >
EarFun Air S - BlackRules >
EarFun Air Pro 3Rules >
Join on ShareAsale.com
- 1.What is the Earfun Affiliate Program?
- The Earfun Affiliate Program invites review sites, online communities, bloggers, and other content website owners to promote products and services on their sites and earn commission on the sales the refer to myearfun.com.
- 2. How do I earn commission?
- Step 1: Apply for the affiliate program and sign up as an affiliate or a publisher.
Step 2: Receive our links, promote them, and watch your commission roll in.
- 3. Can a publisher promote any page on your site?
- Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages.
- 4. Can publishers post EarFun page copy on their site?
- You can post any content distributed to affiliates through our product data feed.
On a case-by-case basis you will be allowed to use myearfun.com copy, images, etc.
Please reach out to the acting program manager for more information.
- 5. What types of promotions are not permitted?
- To keep the affiliate program fair, a number of promotion types are not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
1) False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
3) Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups.
4) Hiding links under other content.
5) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6) Tricking people into clicking links.
7) Creating seemingly official EarFun websites in order to mislead people into purchasing.
8) Any actions in violation of EarFun Affiliate Program terms.
- 6. How do I get started?
- To start the application process, sign up to join the EarFun Affiliate Program,then start to share your link.